Past Attendees for Our Event Include:
• Ameriprise Financial
• American Bankers Association
• American International Group (AIG) • Aon Hewitt
• AXA Equitable • Bankers Life and Casualty
• BNY Mellon • Barclays Capital • Bessemer Trust
• Bill Gates Investments • BlackRock • Bladex • BlessingWhite • BMO Financial Group
• BNP Paribas • Brainshark
• Brandywine Global Investment Management
• Capital One • Captial Wave/ Financial Training Solutions
• Charles Schwab & Co. • CIGNA University • CIT
• Citadel, LLC • CitiGroup Inc. • Credit Suisse
• Columbia Threadneedle • Consultancy Matters LLC.
• Deloitte, LLP • Depository Trust And Clearing Corp.
• Discover Financial Services • DTCC • Eaton Vance
• Edward Jones • Ernst & Young • ExecComm LLC
• Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
• Federal Reserve Bank of New York
• Fidelity Investments • First Citizens
• First West Credit Union • FM Global
• First Interstate BancSystem, Inc.
• First Midwest Bank • Fiserv • FitchRatings
• 1st Global • GMAC Mortgages
• GP Strategies Corporation
• Grant Thornton LLP • Hartford Funds
• HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union • Holden International • I4CP • ING Investments Management
• Institute for Corporate Productivity
• Interactive Services • Intuition • Invesco
• JP Morgan Chase • Kaleidoscope Learning • Kineo
• Knight Capitol Group • KPMG • Leap Year Learning
• Legg Mason, Inc. • Liberty Mutual
• M&T Bank Corporation
• Manulife Financial (John Hancock) • Mesirow Financial • Moodys Analytics • Morgan Stanley
• NeuroLeadership Institute
• New York Life Insurance Company
• Northern Trust • NYSE Euronext • NYSE Technologies
• PayPal • Primerica Financial Services
• Prudential Financial • PNC Financial Services
• Raines International • Richardson
• ROI Training Inc. • Royal Bank of Scotland
• Scottrade • SEI Investments
• Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC
• SunTrust Banks, Inc. • System Services Enterprises
• TD Bank
• TIAA-CREF • The Hartford Financial Services Group
• The Royal Bank of Scotland • The Vanguard Group, Inc.
• TransFirst • Trustmark • Travelers Insurance • UBS • UBS Business University • Union Bank
• United Recovery Systems, LP • UnitedHealth Group
• US SEC • Waddell & Reed
• Wells Fargo Securities
• Western Southern Financial Group
• Wells Fargo Advisors • World Bank Group
• York Risk Services • Zion Bancopration
Leading training and development specialists from major institutions such as Morgan Stanley, E*Trade, Credit Suisse, Farmers Insurance, The Federal Reserve, NASDAQ, The Vanguard Group and others will share their best practices this
Fall in Philadelphia.
Boca Raton, FL — (July 25, 2016) - Strategic Solutions Network (SSN) today announced that many leading institutions will provide new insight into the role of training and development at its 11th Annual Financial Services Learning and Development Innovations conference to be held on October 19-20, in Philadelphia, P.A.
As the only event for training and development executives within the financial services sector, our event offers you:
- A conference agenda designed around the unique challenges of developing training programs in a highly regulated, risk adverse industry;
- High quality speakers presenting real world solutions in a variety of formats from in-depth case studies to interactive panels to idea exchanges sessions;
- Formal and informal networking opportunities to share learning strategies with your peers from the same industry and same discipline.
THEMES FOR OUR OCTOBER 2016 CONFERENCE AGENDA WILL INCLUDE:
- Aligning L&D to Business Needs for Greater Measurable Impact
- Using People Analytics to Change Practices and Behaviors
- Rethinking Onboarding Strategies
- Developing a Strong Culture of Compliance & Risk Management
- Leveraging Technology for More Effective Learning
RAVE REVIEWS FROM OUR PAST ATTENDEES!
"Overall program was informative and engaging --especially the idea exchanges and panel discussions."
— Senior Learning Consultant, BNY Mellon University
"Great intimate setting. Loved being among 'our people' from an L&D perspective."
— Director of Business Development & Strategy, Cannon Financial Institute
"Very well organized and efficient, action packed with speakers and content…liked that all topics were financial services related and very relevant."
— Vice President, Corporate Training Manager, Eaton Vance
"Loved the presentations and the panel discussions. The presentations provided great information and the panels provided lots of great insight."
— AVP, Project Manager, PNC University
"Specific to financial services — We all face the same regulations, issues, so solutions presented are very relevant and good networking opportunity."
— Learning Technologies & Corporate Services Manager, Union Bank
"Loved the narrow focus and immediate applicability."
— Corporate Learning & Development Specialist, Western Financial Group
"Networking gave me access to many perspectives and experience."
— Corporate Trainer, Cambridge Investment Research
"Nicely done organizing varied topics and keeping a good pace."
— Learning and Development Leader, Ernst & Young